Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING!!!

I'm so happy about Thanksgiving. Its one of the only times I can see my fam, I didn't have to work, and I got to stuff my face. My dad's side of the family all got together and had dinner, I bonded with my little cousin who is now a college girl... She's beautiful and just has so much going for her.

The best part of the day? Food. Yams, specifically. I look forward to them EVERY year.

Boyfriend's mom made me fresh cranberry sauce. I'm gonna devour that as soon as I see him! Didn't get to spend this holiday together since he had to visit with his folks in SC. Understandable. We have New Years though! No complaints!

I'm not down with the whole Black Friday thing... But I DID order some Miss Jessie's, it's buy one get one FREE right now, so I got 2 jars of the Baby Buttercreme and 2 jars of the Stretch Silkening Creme for $54. I never buy Miss Jessie's because it's so expensive... But it's a sale. I need to hit up a shopaholic anonymous meeting.

No more purchases for me soon. The Sliquid package comes in tomorrow, and my Good Clean Love came in yesterday. Nothing to report yet, haven't tested it out. But I will!

Off to nap... Well, eat some more then nap.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



No comments:

Post a Comment